Automatic detection system of steel, automobile, machinery, electricity industry of round billet, billet and other profiles, mainly covering aluminum rod (plate) and iron (board), copper (board), titanium rod (plate), and other types of alloy material automatic ultrasonic testing.
Immersion ultrasonic testing method, ultrasonic detecting method, water glue water ultrasonic testing method
Can detect the internal and surface of the workpiece pores, cracks, slag inclusions and other defects
- ASTM A106 ASTM Standards “Seamless carbon steel pipe for high temperature”
- ASTM A519 ASTM Standards “Mechanical engineering with carbon steel and alloy steel seamless steel tube”
1) Instrument parameters: Can meet eu standards(EN12668-1) and the standard factory inspection, while providing European standard certificate.
2) Inspection Speed(repeat frequency): The line speed of up to 60 m/min, Repetition frequency up to 5 KHZ(And the detection rate is closely related to the technical specifications for the repetition frequency)
3) Channel independency: Strict independence between channels, each channel has its own existence independent transmit and receive timing control
4) Instrument scalability: To meet the higher testing standards or the actual needs of users, the number of channels can be expanded.
5) Modular design: convenient service
6) Machine design、processing、installation and debugging：large mechanical design team,Trusted cooperative processing units, assembly debugging standard management, accumulated a wealth of experience in similar projects, supporting the well-known brands purchased parts.
7) Control segment: using well-known brand components and customer production lines matching OP operator terminal display operating status and fault information standard design
8) C-scan thickness of image display, Thickness measurements show grade in at least 64 kinds or more, at the same time obtain circumferential and axial thickness distribution
-Gantry beam type (traditional)
-Immersion tank type
-Can also be customized according to the specific requirements of the user site