- Two types of coating thickness including magnetic measurement principle and the principle of eddy-current principle, available to measure the thickness of the coating on non-magnetic in the magnetic metal and thickness of the non-conductive layer covering the non-magnetic metal.
- High precision mode: Automatically multiple measurements and data filtering method to reduce the disturbance of the measurement results.
- Temperature compensation: compensate for distortion caused by the measurement of temperature drift.
- Probe type automatic recognition
Major operating parameters
- Two patterns of measurement: design and pattern continuing one.
- Two patterns of work: direct pattern and design group.
- Five statistics: mean value , maximum value, minimum value , measuring times and the standard deviation.
- Calibration methods of calibration Zero point calibration and two points available to calibrate the meter can be calibrated system error of the probe using the basic calibration method.
- Capable of 500 sets of measurement values: Saving function.
- Elimination of function: You can delete one of the questionable data and you can also delete all the data in memory to prepare for a new measurement.
- Alarm limit settings: if one of the measurement data is off limits .
- Function show coupling state .
- Function LED backlight, which is effective even when the light is dim.
- Adjustable LCD Contrast.
- Show the real-time battery.
- The buzzer will prompt to make the measurement and can also disable the buzzer.
- Variable waiting time, and will shut down if the weather is over.
- The function of error messages: Error message is displayed on the LCD or the buzzer an error message screen.
- Two methods of feeding: Manual and automatic
Copx UCT6800N Coating Thickness Gauge
Measuring range (µm)
0-1700 covered copper plate with chromium (0 - 40)
Minimum resolution (µm)
One calibration point (um)
Two points calibration (µm)
Ten points calibration (µm)
Minimum diameter (mm)
Critical thickness of the base (mm)