- Unique temperature compensation algorithm
- Supporting multiple calibration mode
- Voice broadcast of results
- Wireless printing available
Main functional parameters
- Two patterns of working: pattern of direct and pattern of group.
- Five statistical data: Mean Value, Maximum Value, Minimum Value, Measurement Times and Standard Deviation.
- Two optional methods available to calibrate the gauge, and you can calibrate system error of the probe using basic calibration method.
- Saving function: capable of 500 sets of measurement value.
- Deleting function: You can delete one of the doubtful data and you can also delete all of data in the memory to prepare for new measurement.
- Limit settings: alarm if one of the measurement data is beyond of the limits.
- Show battery information in real time
- The buzzer will give prompt when making measurement and you can also turn off the buzzer.
- Variable standby time, and it will turn off if the time is up.
- Adjustable contrast of the LCD screen
- Error message function: Error message will show on the LCD screen or the buzzer gives error message.
- Two methods of power off: Manual & Automatically
Copx UCT6500N Coating Thickness Gauge
3%H+1μm (H is the measuring range)
Min.curvature Radius of the measured work
1.5mm (F Type), 3mm (F Type)
Critical thickness of the base
0.5mm (F type), 0.3mm (N type)
Min.diameter of the base
7mm (F type), 5mm (N type)
Ferrous type, Non-ferrous type
Configurable Alarm limit
3*1.5 V AAA