UHL1300 is an advanced state-of-the-art integrated palm sized metal hardness tester which incorporate impact device and controller into one unit. Using our patent “two coils” technology, URNDT UHL1300 gives out extraordinary high accuracy up to +/-2 HL and universal angle. It is no need to set up impact direction when taking measurements by any angle.
UHL1300 will be used easily by menu operation even without operation manual. Its battery can be charged simply from USB port, also it has a customer re-calibration and statistics function.
- Integrated design , easy operation
- Digital with high contrast LCD display
- High accuracy with patient technology: +/-2 HL (or 0.3% @HL800)
- Memories with 300 data, data can be recalled easily
- USB inter face, it can connect to computer
- Customer re- calibration allowed
- 3.7 V Li-ion rechargeable battery, it can be charged by USB or power source
- Statistics value can be calculated automatically
- With strength conversion value