- ACCUR-6 series precision ultrasonic thickness gauge especially suitable for thin-wall materials, e.g. car body sheet, fire/security doors and extinguisher,etc.
- High Precision, 0.001mm resolution.
- Real Time A-scan with adjustable gain, range, blanking, etc.
- Specially fits for ultra thin work-piece, can accurately and reliably measure down to 0.2mm.
- Through coating measurement, e.g. painting on the substrate, the net thickness of the substrate can be measured without removing paintings.
- Unique multiple-wave verify mode, all the thickness values have been checked through 3 to 9 times of echos, which makes the result more reliable and accurate.
- Varieties of measuring interface: A-Scan, B-Scan, Big Thickness Value Display, Difference / Thickness thinning rate and Min./ Max.Capture
ACCUR-6 Series Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge in Practical Application
Measuring 0.2mm Aluminium Cans' Thickness
Through Coating Measuring 1mm Extinguisher's Net Thickness
Designed for thin-wall parts like steel car bodies, fire doors, security doors, fire extinguishers.
Copx ACCUR-6 Series Precision Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
Data Logger Option
Adjustable 3 grades of Gain
DIFF/ Capture / Alarm
Thru Paint & Coatings
DataView Statistics and Management Software
400 Files, 100,000 Thickness Values and 1000 Groups of Waveforms
Line Number * Column Number
USB 2.0 Full Speed Connector
Data View Software
2.4QVGA(320×240)true color OLED screen, contrast 10000:1
Interface-Echo Mode( I-E):for thick material
Echo-Echo Mode (E-E): for the thin material and measure through the coating
Multiple Echo Verify Mode (ME-E): All the thickness values have been checked through 3 to 9 times of echos, which makes the result more reliable and accurate
Auto Mode:The instrument select the measuring mode automatically according to the different material being tested
Measuring Range( Steel)
Interface-Echo Mode: 1.5mm-27mm
Echo-Echo Mode: 0.25mm-13.5mm
Multiple Echo Verify Mode: 0.25mm-9mm
Auto Mode: 0.25mm-27mm
A-SCAN: Displays the whole RF echo or half-waveform after rectified
B-SCAN: Real time B-Scan, displays the profile of the workpiece
Big Thickness Value: The conventional display of the thickness value
Difference/Thickness thinning rate: Display the difference between the real thickness value and the preset thickness value, and the percentage of the thinning value
Min./Max. Capture: Display the current thickness value, Min. value and Max. value at the same time
Real time continuously adjustable, adjustable range 41dB
0.001 mm or 0.01mm (0.0001 in or 0.001 in)
Material Velocity Range
Dynamically change the color of thickness value when the measuring value exceeds the upper limit or lower limit of preset
Inch or Millimeter
Chinese, English, French, Germany, Japanese
2 AA size batteries, Operating time is more than 35 hours
Selectable ALWAYS ON or AUTO OFF after 5, 10 or 20 minutes of inactivity
153mm × 76mm ×37mm(H ×W ×D)
280g including batteries
Sound Velocity Measurement Chart
Oil (SAE 30)